- A letter about the upcoming Fios installation was sent to all residents.
- The Board approved raising condo fees by 10%. Condo fees are projected to increase by 10% for the next ten years to cover the cost of facade work and roof repairs.
- The Board approved facade work to start on June 1 on 1315 N. Ode. Estimated cost is $95,941. Facade work, to be done by Culbertson Co. of Virginia, should take no more than three months.
- Bids for the roof repair should arrive by mid-April.
- The Board approved an audit of the condo association's finances. The audit is available for inspection in the condo manager's office. Alternatively, contact property manager Dennis Freeman for a copy.
- Clayton describes his success in retro-fitting a Blomberg dishwasher, from United Appliance Distributors, into the space that the original Modern Maid dishwasher occupies. Details to follow in a separate post.
- The condo association's annual meeting is next month, April 27. The condo association's budget for the coming year will be distributed by mail prior to the meeting. Elections for Board positions will take place at the meeting. Show some interest in the place where you live and attend this meeting.
Monday, March 23, 2009
March Westmoreland Condo Board meeting
The Westmoreland Terrace Condo Board meeting for March was on Monday, March 23, in the condo office. Among the items discussed: