Other notes from this Monday's Westmoreland Terrace Condominiums' Board Meeting:
- There's not a lot of crime in the area, but some. Use common sense: lock doors, keep portable devices (GPS in cars) out of sight, etc.
- The Board renewed its snow-removal contract with Lancaster.
- The Board paid a total of $119,903 for a new electrical switch for 1315 and for the second of three payments for the facade and landscape improvements for 1336.
- The Reserve Study/Audit that an independent agent is performing will be ready next month.
- Work on 1336 is nearly finished. The new railing on the outside stairs at rear will be installed within about a week.