Other items from the Condo Board meeting:
- The Board approved a $7800 payment for the Reserve Study.
- A well-informed resident told the meeting about a useful Arlington Prepares App. The app provides contact information and instructions useful for a wide variety of emergencies.
- Snow removal expenses thus far are only $1200-$1300, well below the $6000 budgeted for the year and far below the $20,000 spent in 2009-10.
- Phil Bogert has returned to Westmoreland as the onsite property manager. His hours are about 8:15 to 4:15 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and his telelephone number, 703 276-1833.
- Phil Bogert has promised to organize some condo get-togethers / socials starting early this coming spring. These will be opportunities to get to know more of the fine people who live in Westmoreland.