The Transportation Technies meetup group will be parking in Rosslyn this Thursday night. The group will meet from 6pm to 9pm at Rosslyn's beloved and beautiful Artisphere. The agenda is impressive:This group is surely capable of solving the problem of parking in Rosslyn.
- Nikola Ivanov of CATT Lab will present "Real-World Problems, Real-World Solutions," talking about probe vehicle data analytics, and showing us the Regional Integrated Transportation Information System (RITIS).
- James Bain of ParkingPanda will talk about their app that lets drivers reserve parking in advance.
- The folks at Metropia will talk about their vision to connect commuters, businesses, employers and government agencies to drive improvements in metro mobility.
- Matthew George of Bridj will tell us how they are how they're making cities smarter by crunching millions of data points to see how people are traveling throughout the city.
- Eric Meyer of Haystack will talk about his app that connects people exchanging parking spots.